Looking for one-of-a-kind pieces for your unique style?
Lisa enjoys collecting and making beautiful objects: vintage, natural and handcrafted. She incorporates them with contemporary materials, shapes and colors to form unique new styles.
Please enjoy this website—and be sure to explore Lisa’s Jewelry Collection. If you’re in the New England area, we invite you to stop by her gallery in Georgetown, Massachusetts to see the full range of her work.
“I have been wearing pieces designed by Lisa for years and she always has something new and exciting to see. This mix of old and new seems to be a crucial design direction in her work. I love her sense of color and style.” – Kate
Elegance with an Edge!
Hours & Gallery Info see bottom of the page.
Small Business Saturday, Holiday Harvest Fest
- Saturday November 24th 10:00 – 6:00
- Live Music, New Designs by Lisa Scala Hand Made Jewelry, Sales 15% – 30% Off, Hourly Raffles, Give A Ways, Sales Everyone gets a discount! Refreshments Hot Cider and Homemade Baked Goods!
- On this day get $5.00 Off for Lunch with a $25.00 purchase at Scala’s
- Visit FaceBook
Georgetown’s Holiday Shop Hop
- Saturday December 8th 11:00 – 5:00
- Sales, Live Music, Raffles, Give A Ways, Hot Cocoa Bar and Treats!
Please Note we are collecting Donations of toiletries (travel size preferred) for Ruth’s House
Newburyport Holiday Craft Fair
- Friday December 14th 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday December 15th 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Unitarian Church 26 Pleasant Street Newburyport, Ma